Bike Chain Ashtray MGA1501
- Bike Chain Ashtray - Motorcycle Injection-Moulded Design - Spanner Timing Belt- An injection-moulded ashtray in motorbike chain design
- A spanner and part of a timing belt on the edge
- Part of a motorbike is visible on the bottom
- clean finish
- Measures approx. 12 x 4cm
Item ID: 719
Bike Chain Ashtray
No smoker motorbike workshop should be without this ashtray.
It is made via injection moulding and on first sight looks as though someone welded part of a motorbike chain onto a metal disc.
A piece of a timing belt is draped over the edge with a small spanner on top.
Part of a motorbike is embossed on the bottom.
The ashtray has a 10cm inner diameter and an approx. 3cm inner height, meaning it can withstand a long session in the workshop without having to be emptied.
It looks of course just as good outside the workshop and is a real eye-catcher.
Outer diameter: 12cm, inner height approx. 3cm
- An ashtray that looks likes a motorbike chain is essential in any DIY mechanic’s workshop
- The bottom is dominated by an embossed image of a V-twin bike
- This is such an eye-catching piece that non-smokers can also have it on display
- Great as a present - that you might rather want to keep yourself ;-)
- A night working on your bike without an ashtray and a beer is hardly worth the effort