Alpha Industries Space Camp Hoody 198312 NASA
- The Space Camp Hoody is a response to the cold season
- The molton brushed cotton blend is very soft and keeps you warm
- The big kangaroo pocket is the perfect warm up place for your hands
- The hood made of double fabric lets itself regulate with wide drawstring
- High quality patch on chest and sleeves show what this is about
- Of course, the multipocket is on the left upper arm
- All strained seams have an additional safety seam
- Sizing is normal - if you like it looser go up one size
- Regular Fit
80% Cotton 20% Polyester
Item ID: 872
Alpha Industries Space Camp Hoody 198312
The world is not enough.
After Apollo 13, there was a long dry spell in space, but currently more nations are "reaching out" for the stars than ever before - some behaved and others completely free.
NASA was right from the start and many developments are groundbreaking. For example, there might not be a cordless screwdriver or robots without space travel. Meanwhile, many small and big achievements have found their place in our lives and help in various ways in managing the daily routine of, for example, disabled people.
So there is not really a reason to complain about the exploration of space and space as a whole, and so you can relax and enjoy the astro feeling with the Space Camp Hoody.
- 80% cotton with 20% polyester molton-brushed feels great
- The roughened cotton blend is the right answer to cold and wind
- The hood is made of double fabric and shows the typical NASA print
- The belly bag invites you to warm your hands or gives you space for things
- Nasa patch on the chest, Space Camp and Stars and Stripes patches on the sleeves