Alpha Industries Air Crew Polo Shirt 196602
- 3-button polo shirt with double stripes on the collar and sleeves
- 4 high-quality soft patches make the shirt an eye-catcher
- epaulettes, a small Alpha flag on the sleeve and the tail of the shirt
- 100% cotton as cotton piquet donate a feel-good experience
- The shirt is normal sized
- Regular Fit
Item ID: 843
Outer Fabric: 100% Cotton
Care: Machine Washable
Alpha Industries Air Crew Polo 196602
is an airy lightweight 3-button polo shirt made of cotton piquet with twin stripes on the collar and the sleeve ends, with epaulettes and 4 really well made patches.
And this is exactly where Alpha has achieved something great.
The patches are all extremely thin, soft and not printed - but woven with very fine colorfast yarns. The honest and the secret football fans certainly know what I'm talking about - for example of these Hermes boards on the upper arm of the referee ...
The small flags with the Alpha logo, black at the end of the sleeve and slightly larger and red at the end of the shirt should not be missing - as well as the red neckband and the Alpha print.
The shirt is normal size.
- The icing on the cake in this polo shirt are the perfect patches
- The fabric is light and feels incredibly good on the skin
- The special treatment of the fabric let the shirt dry quickly
- It is dimensionally stable and simultaneously conveys wellbeing without end