Alpha Industries Mens M-65 original Army Field Jacket Cotton Parka Nyco Satin 100103
- THE original field jacket of the US Army
- Since 1965 the version familiar as the M-65 has been in action almost unchanged.
- Mixed fabric of 50% cotton and 50% nylon, extremely tear-resistant outer material
- Main zip with a windproof strip, nylon hood in the collar protects in wet and windy conditions, drawstring at waist hight
- The particular feature of this jacket is that soldiers usually wear the M-65 over their equipment.
- The jacket has accordingly a larger cut.
- Those who know the original M-65 are well aware; for all others: order a size and a half to two sizes smaller!
- Oversized Fit
Item ID: 653
Alpha Industries M-65 Field Jacket
The M-65 field jacket from Alpha Industries holds a similarly esteemed position among field jackets as the MA-1 enjoys among pilot jackets.
The parka dates back to 1943, hence the name M-43.
Since 1965 the version familiar as the M-65 has been in action almost unchanged. Stricly speaking, the changes are in fact improvements.
These days the 50% cotton and 50% nylon fabric is worked with some 140 stitches into an extremely durable "Nyco Satin" outer material.
The very stable double-close zip with inlay, as well as the pocket with flap and concealed buttons, allow troop deployment literally through thick and thin. And of course everyone who is out in strong winds and rough weather can also benefit from it, whether for work or hiking, camping, or motobike riding.
The nylon hood in the collar protects in wet and windy conditions, while the drawstring at waist height makes it possible to tighten the jacket closer to the body
- and when things turn rough the Alpha Industries ALS Liner 100108, a complete jacket lining with knit sleeve cuffs, serves as a warm layer of padding to be buttoned on to the M-65.
There is a separate offer for the ALS Liner 100108.
For some time now the M-65 has also conquered a place in civilian life and enjoys great popularity in Germany due to being worn by one of its most famous TV detectives.
The M-65 army parka has become a cult object since being featured on a popular German TV crime series.
Caution: a particular feature of this jacket is that soldiers usually wear the M-65 over their equipment. The jacket has accordingly a larger cut.
Those who know the original M-65 are well aware; for all others: order a size and a half to two sizes smaller!
- The M-65 is an original army jacket - the description must be read
- The outer Nyco Satin material is formed of 50% cotton and 50% nylon
- It is superbly finished and extremely resistant to tearing
- All the pockets on this original Alpha jacket have flaps and concealed buttons
- fast and save delivery by DPD