Alpha Industries Petrol Patch Pant 178207
- Cargo pants that are strong as an ox made from 98% cotton and 2% elastane
- the Petrol Patch is a very comfortable pair of trousers with leg pockets in a military look
- very comfortable with high freedom of movement
- lots of patches, e.g. the red ‘Flying Tigers’ patch on the rear pocket flap
- slim cut with a leg diameter of approx. 32cm at the foot
- slim fit
136 greyblack, 11 olive
98% Cotton, 2% Elastan
Machine washable 30°
do NOT put into dryer
Item ID: 773
Alpha Industries Petrol Patch Pants
Thanks to the material mix of 98% cotton and 2% elastane, the Petrol Patch makes every movement effortless and doesn’t pinch anywhere
So it’s not just designed to look good, but also perfectly suited to all possible activities that require freedom of movement for the legs (e.g. skateboarding)
Cool-looking cargo pants with everything it needs and as comfortable as jogging trousers - we’re getting a good step closer to the jack of all trades.
Inside the skewed slide-in side pockets there are two straight pockets, and the front-right belt loop has a popper.
The leg pockets have no extra bottom (no gusset pockets) and have flaps with poppers for secure closure, just like the rear pockets.
The patches on the pockets are high-quality and embroidered.
The Alpha patch on the left leg pocket is removable, just like at some jackets, and the Velcro backing in the same colour as the trousers with the Alpha logo.
The cut is figure-hugging and the width of the legs at the foot is approx. 32cm (circumference)
To our friends in UK, just want to make sure that this item passes customs and may cost some fee because of the brexit.
- The cotton/elastane mix allows for a high freedom of movement
- Very comfortable and cozy cargo pants with a slim fit
- Cargo pockets that lie flat against the leg can store your stuff when needed
- On the inside back of the waist is written in bold the name, PETROL
- Fast and secure delivery