Bandit Helmets Full Face Folding Visor aerodynamic clear smoke silver-mirrored
- The 2021 flip-up visor is a further development of its predecessor- It fits almost all jet helmets with three push buttons at the front of the helmet shell- It sits much closer to the helmet- This flip-up visor is much more aerodynamic than many others- It is slimmer and therefore more comfortable for the neck muscles- At the side, the visor covers the helmet- Less wind noise. It is slimmer and therefore more comfortable for the neck muscles- On the side the visor covers the helmet- Less wind noise- The visors are available in the colours tinted or mirrored
- Fitting instructions further down in the description- These visors do not fit Sky-2 and Sky-3 helmets from Bandit
- Offer does NOT include HELMET!
Item ID: 637
Bandit Helmets Folding Visor 2021 for Jet Helmets
Flip-up visors for jet helmets have become so popular that it is worth working on improvements in every respect.
The new flip-up visor is extremely much better than its predecessor. The attachment to the three commercially available push-button bases on jet helmets has improved considerably.
The fastening bar fits snugly on the helmet and has a pre-tape which, on the one hand, has the task of preventing the muddy weather from running into the face behind the visor and, on the other hand, ensures a very good hold.
Because the 2021 flip-up visor is attached tightly to the helmet, it also has a great side effect. It is much slimmer, which means that wind noise is less annoying and the Plexiglas hardly fogs up on the inside because it almost touches both sides of the helmet - this is more aerodynamic and also looks a lot better.
The easiest way to mount it is to sit down, place your jet helmet on your thighs with the opening facing upwards and the press studs facing forwards.
1. Take the visor and fold the fastening bar down a few centimetres so that you can reach between the visor and the bar with your fingers.
2. Attach the centre press-stud of the visor to the counterpart of the helmet. 3.
3. align the two outer press studs with the corresponding lower parts on the helmet and press them firmly - done.
4. ATTENTION: If the visor is under tension, you can adjust the elongated holes in the outer press studs with a small round file. However, a return is then no longer possible.
ATTENTION: There is no helmet included!
- Very good rain protection that you can simply button onto your helmet
- High protection with the flip-up visor 2021 highest possible protection against rain and insects
- Low wind noise and less contact surface, clear, tinted and iridium mirrored visors
- Very good aerodynamics and impermeability thanks to the front tape
- Of course we also have other visors for you in our offer