Bandit Helmets motorcycle helmet HMX ECE 22-05 Supermoto fiberglass Motocross
- Motocross motorcycle helmet with historical look
- ECE 22-05 homologated cross helmet
- The skin-friendly lining can be removed for cleaning
- Available sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL
- Sizes XS and S have a smaller helmet shell
- weight depending on size between 1100 grams and 1200 grams
- You don't know your size - simply measure with a tape measure the head circumference on the forehead directly above the eyebrows
Item ID: 814
Bandit ECE 22-05 HMX Historic Moto Cross Helmet
Good news for one or the other, who was still a bit tense to buy the Historic MX by Bandit Helmets because of missing ECE certification.
Now it is completely rebuilt - visually it has changed only minimally - and with the passed ECE 22-05 exam ready for use.
The skin-friendly cotton lining and the cheek pads are completely removable and can be washed.
With about 1100 grams - 1200 grams, it is also very light and therefore ideal for all outrages.
Incidentally, the shield, which comes standard with each open-face helmet, can be attached to the three press-stud bases on the forehead area.
The motorcycle goggles by Bandit look great in combination with the helmet and, of course, perfectly fulfill their purpose.
The sizes XS and S come in the enjoyment of a smaller shell.
- Complete rebuild of the Historic MX with ECE 22-05 certification
- The smallest possible design ensures low weight and good looks
- The sun peak for Bandit open face helmets fit the Bandit ECE HMX too
- Also combinable with the Bandit Goggle motorcycle glasses
- Fiberglass helmet shell without restriction paintable