Sendra Western Shoes 4133 Handsewn elegant
Hand crafted Sendra cutoff cowboy boots made from premium quality cow’s leather
- Loafer with an elasticated strip for great comfort
- Outer leather and sole are stitched together via a double welt seam
- Breathable sole.
- The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
- Made in: Spain
Item ID: 293
Sendra - 4133 Cowboy Cutoff Boots
These hand-finished cowboy cutoff boots made from premium cow’s leather are simply more proof that there is more than just high boots to Sendra.
A stunning closed shoe with an elasticated strip for great comfort and that typical Sendra Wild West shape.
Outer leather and sole are stitched together via a double welt seam and the shoe benefits from breathable soles
and has a slanting solid full-grain leather heel.
Made in: Spain
- Hand-finished cowboy cutoff boots, which are a cut above the rest, come from Sendra in Europe
- Outer leather and the breathable sole are stitched with a double welt seam
- The traditional shape and classic cut make them head-turning cowboy footwear
- Materials and workmanship are of premium quality
- We ship quickly and securely via DPD