Sendra Western Boots 2073 handmade Cowboy Boots
Hand-finished Sandra cowboy boots made from luxurious cow’s leather
- Excellent workmanship and materials.
- Outer leather and sole are stitched together via a double welt seam.
- Breathable sole.
- The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
- Made in: Spain
Item ID: 315
Sendra - 2073 Cowboy Boots
Sendra is the European alpha dog when it comes to cowboy boots.
The classic 2073 cowboy boots are a premium quality example of footwear that really earns its territory.
The silky glossy black outer leather boasts a leather inner lining and is embellished with embroidery. It also features
an age-old traditional welt seam to bind the insole and outsole inseparably.
The slanted, approximately 4.5cm high, solid full-grain leather heel rounds these boots off to perfection.
Made in Spain.
- Sendra are the number 1 for European cowboy boots
- Sendra cowboy boots embody that feeling and spirit of the “Go West” era
- Silky, glossy outer leather is welt seam stitched to the classic leather sole
- The 4.5cm high and very slanted heel round off the perfect boots
- We ship quickly and securely via DPD delivery