- Alpha Industries 3D Beanie 168910
- Alpha Industries 3D Leather Belt 196929
- Alpha Industries 45P Hooded Custom 113145
- Alpha Industries 59-19 Hoody 198316
- Alpha Industries Agent Pant 158205
- Alpha Industries AI Inlay Hoody 198357
- Alpha Industries AI Inlay Zip Hoody 198361
- Alpha Industries Air Crew Cap 196902
- Alpha Industries Air Crew Polo Shirt 196602
- Alpha Industries Air Crew T 196519 T-Shirt
- Alpha Industries Air Force Beanie 188904
- Alpha Industries All Over Loose Beanie 168908
- Alpha Industries ALS Helmet Bag 198905
- Alpha Industries ALS Liner 100108 for M-65
- Alpha Industries ALS T 186507
TRIED, TESTED, PROVEN.
Deep in the American South, in the town of Knoxville, Tennessee, Alan Cirker founded Alpha Industries in 1959. He started by designing jackets for US Air Force pilots, and the company is since remained the largest supplier of Air Force pilot jackets. They are made of a special nylon material, the exceptionally smooth surface and minimal friction of which make it quite extraordinary. This permits pilots to enter the cockpit quickly and easily and bail out rapidly in an emergency.
The jackets’ unique fit is the result of a complex process that Alpha Industries uses to produce its famous pleated seams.
These classic pilot jackets became a hit even with Hollywood stars at the dawn of the 80s. This look caught on, the jackets quickly becoming must-haves for fashion lovers around the world.
Alpha Industries have remained true to both their motto, ‘Tried, Tested, Proven’ and to their own history and heritage – they have not only stuck to authentic materials to manufacture their products, but have also continuously developed and re-invented the modern military look. What’s more, these fashion pioneers have lived up to and exceeded the expectations of their international customer base by designing casual clothing that takes a cue from the brand’s military roots, a customer favourite thanks to its authenticity, design and quality.