Bandit Helmets Open Face Helmet Sky 3 Fiberglas dull black
- The Sky III is a mix between the Sky II and open face helmets
- The fiberglass shell has been reworked and is no longer so short in the neck
- The stars on the sides are no longer cut out but recessed
- The longitudinal rib over the head makes the Sky III much more stable
- It is still the lightest helmet from Bandit Helmets
- Road legal in Germany but without ECE 22-05 certification
Item ID: 895
Bandit Helmets Open Face Helmet Sky III
The Sky III is the successor of the popular Sky II and with its appearance moves a bit closer to the traditional open face helmets from Bandit.
Like its predecessor it is optically smaller than traditional jet helmets. The stars on the right and left side of the Sky 3 have remained as a recognition feature. However, they are now recessed in the helmet shell and no longer open.
This will trigger different reactions from those who are or were on the road with the Sky II. For some, it might be too quiet now and others might miss the fat sound of its bike a little.
The "longitudinal rib" makes the Sky III more stable while still being very light. The cotton lining is skin-friendly and can be cleaned with a sponge from time to time - or not...
- Very light dull black motorcycle helmet with a more stable fiberglass shell
- The inner lining is made of skin-friendly cotton
- The closure is now the same as on the Bandit open face helmets
- Adjustable click closure with padded chin strap
- Striking appearance due to the "longitudinal rib" over the head