- Alpha Industries 45P Hooded Custom 113145
- Alpha Industries ALS Liner 100108 for M-65
- Alpha Industries B15 Jacket 100107
- Alpha Industries Engine Leather Jacket 158151
- Alpha Industries Flight Jacket CWU 45 100102
- Alpha Industries Flight Jacket Engine 103101
- Alpha Industries Huntington Field Jacket 176116
- Alpha Industries Huntington Patch Field Jacket 176117
- Alpha Industries M-65 CW-P Parka 188118
- Alpha Industries M-65 Field Jacket 100103
- Alpha Industries M-65 Heritage Parka with detachable liner 143115
- Alpha Industries MA-1 D-Tec 183110
- Alpha Industries MA-1 D-Tec Leather 193129
- Alpha Industries MA-1 D-Tec SE 133104
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket 100101
Alpha Industries Jackets
As early as the ‘30s and ‘40s, the first nylon pilot jackets and cotton combat jackets were already well in use. Sadly, their glory days were during wartime.
In the 1950s, big show-business names such as Marilyn Monroe or the king of rock ‘n’ roll himself, Elvis Presley, could be seen wearing Alpha Industries jackets, the same ones we know and love today.
The company was officially registered and founded in 1959 and the timing could not have been better.
Since 1959, the civilian clothing division of Alpha Industries has undergone continuous expansion, always closely following the style of the prototype models that had been put through the rigours of military use.
Anyone who takes the time to familiarise themselves with old Alpha models will discover that they have managed to maintain that same classic look since the very beginning.
Never change a winning team...