Alpha Flight Jackets
- Alpha Industries 45P Hooded Custom 113145
- Alpha Industries B15 Jacket 100107
- Alpha Industries Flight Jacket CWU 45 100102
- Alpha Industries Flight Jacket Engine 103101
- Alpha Industries Hooded MA-1 Vest 178132
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Block 198102 Flight Jacket
- Alpha Industries MA-1 D-Tec 183110
- Alpha Industries MA-1 D-Tec Leather 193129
- Alpha Industries MA-1 D-Tec SE 133104
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket 100101
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Hooded w/o Fur 158104
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Puffer 188101
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Reversible Camo 141108
- Alpha Industries MA-1 TT Flight 191103
- Alpha Industries MA-1 TT Hood 196108
Alpha Industries Bomber Jackets
Until the mid- ‘80s, Alpha pilot jackets were more of an insider secret in Europe. At the time, any mainland European who wanted a ‘genuine’ Alpha jacket who didn’t live in a large city had to travel to find one.
In those days, only word of mouth could help you find the jacket you wanted.
The first jacket to create a sensation was the legendary MA-1 in black with special-seam orange lining, designed to be worn in the cockpit, however its successor, the CWU45, became a smash hit after the release of the blockbuster film ‘Top Gun’.
Manufactured with pockets that were in fact cut too high – the purpose of this being to keep the crew members’ from constantly standing with hands in their pockets – it quickly became clear that this was a major accomplishment for Alpha.
In addition to the jacket’s signature and legendary look, the kink folds at the upper pocket edge prevent water from entering and an even sturdier brand of nylon is used. The material prevents the jacket from ‘billowing up’ at high speeds.
This is a blessing for motorcyclists – an exceptionally lightweight, wind-resistant, coated and therefore water resistant jacket that doesn’t give up, even at full speed.
The classic models as well as many other Alpha flight jackets are still available, their comfort and fantastic design making them all-round winners.