Alpha Field Jackets and Parkas
- Alpha Industries ALS Liner 100108 for M-65
- Alpha Industries Huntington Field Jacket 176116
- Alpha Industries Huntington Patch Field Jacket 176117
- Alpha Industries M-65 CW-P Parka 188118
- Alpha Industries M-65 Field Jacket 100103
- Alpha Industries M-65 Heritage Parka with detachable liner 143115
- Alpha Industries MA-1 TT Coat for women 166042
- Alpha Industries Mountain All Weather Jacket 188144
- Alpha Industries N3B Winter Parka 100106
- Alpha Industries Polar Jacket 123144
- Alpha Industries Vintage M-65 CW Parka 178114
Combat Jackets, Parkas and Soft Shell Jackets
Alpha combat jackets or ‘field jackets’ and parkas such as the Fishtails are, in contrast to the flight jackets, made primarily of cotton and available in various designs.
Each civilian model is derived from a corresponding military counterpart.
The wild and free ‘60s counterculture, culminating in Woodstock festival, paved the way for widespread desirability of this jacket.
On German television, a rather rebellious police superintendent in the Ruhr Valley was known for wearing his favourite jacket, an M65, increasing its visibility. Commissioner Schimanski, well done for that.
The passing years brought with them many new designs. Many of them were deliberately kept minimalistic to give their wearers a certain exclusive edge.
That philosophy is still one of Alpha’s priorities. Each year, several limited edition jackets from the collection are available for a brief period, some of them short-run and numbered editions.
Alpha Industries also creates super-light and high-function microfibre jackets. The soft shell jackets have become a permanent feature of Alpha’s jacket collection.