Vest closure with snaps - about 12cm vest extension
- Button-down button closure with sturdy press studs in different designs
- No more "flapping" while riding and everything stays in the pockets
- Chains are chrome-plated, chromed or black chromed push buttons
- Length approx. 12cm
Item ID: 215
West chains with snaps
If the vest is "shrunk" or over the jacket is a little too tight, these chains are ideal for buttoning, robust and look great. Almost all of us have already lost something from the vest because from a certain speed the big flutter starts.
If you are alone on the road you can turn around and pick up hyour stuff from the slopes.
In the bunch, there can be tensions when your zippo suddenly passes the head of your bro behind you - not that funny...
The vest chains with sturdy snaps in different designs can be easily pressed into the existing press buttons on the vest.
No more "flapping" when driving and everything stays in your pockets.
Length about 12cm
- The easy extension of your vest to about 12cm
- Super biker motifs on the tops of the snaps
- All metal parts are chromed or anodised
- Developed by bikers for bikers
- Very well made and durable