Alpha Industries mens sleeve print hoody black jumper printed t-shirt sleeves 128374 black
- The two-in-one hoody has short sweatshirt sleeves
- It is an 80/20% mix of 330 gsm cotton and polyester
- The printed long T-shirt sleeves are made of 160 gsm cotton jersey
- The hood is made of double fabric
- The kangaroo belly pocket has safety seams
- The prints on sleeves and chest are rubberized and durable
- The hoody is of normal size
- Regular fit
80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
Machine washable 30°
do NOT put into dryer
Item ID: 903
Alpha Industries Sleeve Print Hoody
Good news for all those who like to wear a long-sleeved T-shirt with sleeve prints under a specially modified short-sleeved sweatshirt.
The sleeve print hoody is, so to speak, the finished combination. The hoody with short sleeves is made of a thick, very soft brushed cotton-polyester mix (330 gsm) and the long sewn-in T-shirt sleeves are made of 160 gsm pure cotton.
The hood is doubled, is white on the inside and has the proven wide woven adjustment band in the drawstring. The two fat "Alpha Industries" embossed eyelets ensure a smooth adjustment of the hood. The kangaroo pocket offers enough space for what you need and of course has the proven safety seams.
The high-quality prints on the sleeves and the Tried-Tested-Proven patch on the left chest side are rubberised and durable - even longer if you turn your new shirt inside out before washing.
Tried Tested Proven is also written on the "nameplate" on the back of the neck - just below the red neck band with "Remove Before Flight" writing.
The sleeve print hoody is normal.
- Tried Tested Proven is not an empty slogan - Alpha items are in use for a long time
- The mixture of 80% cotton and 20% polyester (330gsm) is very soft
- The sewn-in T-shirt sleeves have no cuffs but are sewn on
- Red neckband with Remove Before Flight writing as reinforcement
Turning to the left for washing extends the life of the prints