Bandit Helmets Visor Bubble Jet Helmet Grid Function Clear Tinted Wind Weather Protection
- The Bubble Folding Visor 2023 is the further development of the still popular rigid Bubble
- The attachment of the flip-up bubble works via a movable carrier
- The base is attached directly to the helmet thanks to generous adjustability on the existing button bases
- It thus sits perfectly on the helmet and engages smoothly in 5 stages
- The round shape of the flip-up visor is much more aerodynamic than many others
- At the side, the visor covers the helmet
- Less wind noise
- The Bubble flip-up visor is available tinted clear or grey-black
- Offer does NOT include HELMET!
Item ID: 136901
Bandit Helmets Bubble flip-up visor for jet helmets
Flip-up visors for jet helmets have become so popular that it is worth working on improvements in every respect.
The brand new Bubble flip-up visor is much more flexible than its predecessor. It is very easy to attach.
1. Check the press studs on the helmet for dirt.
2. Align the tops of the push buttons with the straps on the helmet.
3. Put a drop of oil in the tops of the push buttons and press them onto the bottom parts at the helmet.
The visor, which snaps onto the base mount in 5 stages, opens completely. The three standard push buttons on the visor's basic holder are aligned with the button bases on the jet helmet and buttoned on. And that's all there is to it.
If you are out in bad weather, you can simply open the visor a little further and always have a clear view - no fogging up of the visor.
- The popular bubble visor as a folding version
- Straps with three adjustable snap fasteners
- Five different levels adjustable
- Efficient weather protection against rain and mosquitoes
- Currently available in clear and grey-black