Mezcalero 2105 CZ Oliva Original Mens Biker Boots Style black brown handmade
Mezcalero biker boots made from luxurious oiled nubuck cow’s leather in black-brown with a leather inner lining and comfortable insole.
- They stand out for their reliable workmanship and great materials.
- The extremely soft outer leather with brown-black flame appliqués on the vamp and leg is stitched to the sole with a double welt seam.
- The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
- Handmade in Mexico.
- This model comes up a little bigger than usual
Item ID: 209
Mezcalero 2105 CZ Oliva Biker Boots
These biker boots are made from luxurious oiled nubuck cow’s leather in olive-brown, the black flame appliqués which flicker right the way up make this
a most unusual boot from Rancho.
The extremely soft outer leather with leather inner lining and comfortable insole are stitched to the sole with a double welt seam.
The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
Handmade in Mexico.
This model is roughly half a European size bigger than usual.
- Unusual biker boots in olive-black with flame appliqués
- The premium quality leather is hand-sewn and super soft after just a short breaking-in period
- Of course they have a leather inner lining and a comfortable insole
- Outer leather and sole are stitched together via a double welt seam
- We ship quickly and securely via DPD express delivery