Western Boots and Shoes
- Mezcalero 5034 Wine Western Boots
- Mezcalero Ankle Western Boots Cabra Mad Dog
- Mezcalero Ladyboots Quincy
- Mezcalero Primavera linedance ankle boots women
- Mezcalero/Rancho 2058 Western Boots
- Mezcalero/Rancho 5014 Western Boots
- Mezcalero/Rancho Illinois Cowboy Boots
- Rancho 5024 Western Boots with Flames
- Sendra 3242 Piton Western Boots
- Sendra Laced Bootie 9656, anthracite
- Sendra Western Boots 2073 handmade Cowboy Boots
- Sendra Western Shoes 4133 Handsewn elegant
- Silverio Lima Imperia Ankle Boot
Hand-sewn Cowboy Style Boots
Cowboy boots, as goes without saying, were almost predecessors to the wheel. Saying they have a long tradition is a bit of an understatement.
The classic shape (moulding) of the cowboy boot was the result of the need to jump into the stirrups as smoothly as possible – which, admittedly, didn’t always go as planned.
Nowadays, cowboy boots are seldom used for their original purpose, yet they have weathered wave upon wave of fashion trends and are even currently enjoyingquite a bit of hype.
We’ve got all the major names in store for you.