Mezcalero 2058 Original Cowboy Boots black brown handmade genuine leather
Rancho cowboy boots made in a classic fit from soft cow’s leather with leather inner lining and a rounded toecap.
- They stand out for their reliable workmanship and great materials.
- A double welt seam stitches the outer leather to the sole.
- The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
- This model is approximately one European size more generously proportioned than standard.
- Handmade in Mexico
Item ID: 309
Rancho - 2058 Cowboy Boots
All in all more broadly formed with a rounded toecap rather then the “needle pointed” toe that can be seen on most Rancho cowboy boots,
these are the ideal alternative for those with broader feet or who simply prefer more spacious footwear.
They are made from the same leather as the 5014 model and are crafted in exactly the same way - exceptionally well!
As ever, the leather inner lining, comfortable insole, outer leather and outsole are stitched together via a double welt seam.
The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
This model is approximately one European size more generously proportioned than standard.
Handmade in Mexico.
- Hand-sewn boot from Mexico made from smooth black or brown nubuck leather
- Leather inner lining and comfortable insole guarantee a cosy fit
- The boots have a solid full-grain leather heel and outer leather and sole are stitched together via a double welt seam
- Excellent materials and workmanship ensure long durability
- We ship quickly and securely via DPD