Mezcalero Biker Boots 1976
Mezcalero biker boots made from luxurious cow’s leather, with leather inner lining and comfortable insole.
- They are absolutely perfect for motorcyclists.
- The inner area is comfortably fitted and the sole is thicker than on other biker boots.
- They stand out for their reliable workmanship and great materials.
- The extra soft outer leather is very comfortable to wear and is stitched to the sole via a double welt seam.
- The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
- Handmade in Mexico
Item ID: 302
Mezcalero - 1976 Biker Boots
These biker boots from Mezcalero boast various features that have made them particularly popular among bikers.
Made from luxurious cow’s leather with leather inner lining and a comfortable insole, the inner area is extremely comfortably fitted and helps to regulate the temperature within.
The sole is around 2-3mm thicker than on other biker boots and the outer leather has just a few stitches, meaning that they remain waterproof longer than other models.
They stand out for their reliable workmanship and great materials, the extra soft outer leather is very comfortable and has been stitched to the sole via a double welt seam.
The heel is made from full-grain leather - not plastic, not wood, not hollow.
Handmade in Mexico
- Mezcalero are famous for their comfortable biker boots made from smooth black leather or oiled brown nubuck leather
- The premium quality leather is hand-sewn and super soft after just a short breaking-in period
- Of course they have a leather inner lining and a comfortable insole
- Outer leather and extra thick sole stitched with a double welt seam
- We ship quickly and securely via DPD express delivery