New Rock Engineer Boots MR019 with studs and Skulls
- Quality New Rock engineer boots with a footbed, leather inner lining,
- zip fastening to ensure they are easy to put on and take off
- and a strong sole with reliable grip.
- At first glance they seem more aesthetic than practical, however after just a short breaking-in period you will see that they are comfortable, sturdy and most of all quite unique
- Your size is not available? Contact us by email.
Item ID: 320
New Rock - MR019 Engineer Boots
These quality New Rock engineer boots are a great alternative to “old school” engineers.
The flat profiled outsole and lack of a steel toecap means you won’t have any problems getting your foot under the gear-shift.
These engineer boots are fully equipped with a footbed, leather inner lining and a zip fastening to ensure they are easy to put on and take off.
Manufactured in Spain
- The sturdy leather embellished with several studs makes them real head-turners
- The profiled sole gives you reliable grip and the lack of a steel toecap makes changing gear easy
- Thanks to the zip fastening on the inner side they are guaranteed to be easy to put on and take off
- The comfortable insole relaxes your feet
- We ship quickly and securely via DPD delivery