Bandit Helmets Visor Mounting Repair Kit XXR Super Street II black aluminium
- Visor mounting kit for Bandit Streetfighter Helmets: XXR, Crystal and Super Street II
- black, made from plastic, consisting of: 2 black anodised screws, plastic discs and locking mechanism for the left side and plastic cam for the right side
- Eccentric sleeve for the sight adjustment and small crosshead screw
- Matching Allen key
- or silver-coloured, made from aluminium, the corresponding aluminium discs and the locking mechanism
- Both sets are original and made by the manufacturer of the helmets
Item ID: 764
Visor mounting kit for Bandit Helmets XXR, Crystal and Super Street II
The more often the visor is replaced, the more the small parts that should allow the visor to work at 100% suffer - this is unfortunately just the way things are.
With care and a steady hand, you can indeed keep it going for longer, but at some point, whether for functional or aesthetic reasons, it’ll be time to replace the parts.
You really are spoilt for choice for the following Bandit models: XXR, Crystal and Super Street II
1. There is the original set, which is also already mounted on delivery, consisting of two black anodised screws, the plastic disc for the left visor mount and the latching mechanism underneath. For the right side, the plastic eccentric disc to bring the visor into the right position is included - and ba immediately a matching Allen key.
2. There’s the option with the screws and both discs made from aluminium, with the plastic locking mechanism also included. The deciding factor for the aluminium parts is, of course, the durability, and if you don’t like them in silver, they can simply be painted.
Together with the silver mirrored visor, this option really offers an aesthetic bonus.
3. From now on, the black kit also includes the small eccentric sleeve and the small adjustment screw for perfect arettage.
4. Watch the video before changing the visor - better safe than sorry ;-)
- Repair kits for visor mounting made from plastic or aluminium
- For Bandit XXR, Crystal and Super Street II
- Replace the visor mounting screws before you give up completely
- Original Replacement parts from the helmet manufacturer
- Quick and secure delivery