- Minnetonka Concho/Feather Side Zip Boot
- Minnetonka Double Fringe Side Zip Boot 691t 692 693 697t 699
- Minnetonka Double Fringe Tramper Boot
- Minnetonka El Paso Ankle Boot black size EUR 42 / US 11
- Minnetonka El Paso II Suede Moc
- Minnetonka Kilty Driving Moc --- SALE
- Minnetonka Leopard Kilty Moccasin taupe size EUR 36 / US 5
- Minnetonka Men's Venice Driving Mocs black size EUR 40
- Minnetonka Moccasin 3-Layer
- Minnetonka Moccasin 5-Layer Calf Hi Boot
- Minnetonka Moccasin Hi Top Back Zipper
- Minnetonka Moosehide Men's Driving Mocs SALE
- Minnetonka Women's Moccasin Peace --- SALE
- Minnetonka Women's Moccasin Two Button black size EUR 36,5 / US 5,5
Minnetonka Moccasins, Shoes and Boots
The Native Americans wore moccasins long before the arrival of Columbus. Without a doubt, they were the first shoes in America. Prior to that point, pieces of leather were wrapped around the foot and the lower leg and secured in place with strings of leather.
Gradually, the Native Americans modified their footwear, always with a view to treating the raw materials sustainably and not damaging the environment.
Even today, manufacturing often takes place by hand using traditional methods.
Minnetonka Moccasins fit like stockings the first time they are worn – fitting snugly around the foot (as in ‘The Leatherstocking Tales’).
The very soft leather varieties will quickly mould themselves around your feet to give you a perfect custom fit, which will practically make you forget you have shoes on at all.
Their casual style makes them the perfect complement to a easygoing, comfortable lifestyle. Today, Minnetonka Moccasins can even be found on American city streets.
And that’s not all – Moccasins and fringed boots can be seen everywhere in the world...
from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado.
From Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry to the Santa Monica Pier and
from London all the way to Tokyo.
People around the world are enthralled by Minnetonka’s incredibly comfortable footwear.